查看原文
其他

生命是永恒的行走 Life is Walking Forever

Thomas Huebl 晓堂TANGSPACE 2020-09-15

文 | 节选自 托马斯 · 希伯尔 课程《生命与死亡》

翻译 | 远古情

图 | 网络

来源 | 托马斯希伯尔


岁末年初,

人生逆旅中匆匆的行人在此暂驻,

触摸时间,标记成长。

行至此处,一年年的收获与失落,

都积累在生命历程之中。

 

生命是永恒的行走,

永恒不是抵达,而是当下迈出的每一步。

 

如此,不妨拥有一份随性的心,

走到哪里,赏到哪里。

 

不问从何而来,

不贪求更多,

也不思索第一次相逢是否是最后一次分别

...


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=y0524tmje1v&width=500&height=375&auto=0节选自 托马斯 · 希伯尔 课程《生命与死亡》


Knowing life is of walking forever means that I have time for the person that sits in front of me.

认识到生命是永恒的行走,意味着我有时间与坐在面前的人真正地共处。


because I am not thinking of running anywhere else.

因为我不再着急赶往他处。


If I am not running anywhere,

一旦不着急赶往他处,

 

I can be present within the current life situation.

我便可以全然临在于当下的生命情境之中。


There is not a part of me that tries to constantly be somewhere out of this moment,

我身体的任何一个部分,都不会总是想着跳脱此刻而另觅他途,

 

because that’s the moment, that’s the most important moment.

因为当下就是最重要的一刻。

 

Being present is the beginning of what I call true ‘arriving’,

(不着急赶往他处)即是我称之为真正的“抵达”的开始,

 

true‘arriving’ means the beginning of love, compassion, of clarity in presence and timelessness,

真正的“抵达”意味着爱、慈悲、清明在当下与永恒的开启,

 

like a fresh wind entering my living room,

就像吹入我心房的一阵清风,

 

and then the echo of creation entering my living room also.

而创造的回响也随风而入。

 

In more and more moments there is inspiration, there is inner guidance, there is kind of an inner GPS,

灵感、内在的指引以及定位也会越来越频繁地涌现出来

 

and eventually I will see the limits of my finite nature,

最终,我将与自身的局限性相遇,

 

I will see that the finite nature –

我将会发现此局限性——

 

“the fact that one day in this form I will not be here” – 

即“有朝一日我不会再以这个形式存于世间”

 

is like a soap bubble around my reality.

其实是围绕在“真我”周围的梦幻泡影罢了。


I will in more and more moments be able to sense

渐渐地我会感受到,

 

that my finite nature is a kind of a limit in my way to perceive reality.

这个所谓的“自身的局限”是我认知真相的阻碍。

 

My finite nature is also a bubble that I live in,

“自身的局限”是我生存的一个幻象

 

and a bubble that I project on to the Divine, on to God, on to awakening, on to life,

是让我将“永恒”投射于神性、上帝、觉醒、生命的一个幻象

 

so it’s  something that clouds my clarity.

这个所谓的“自身的局限”遮蔽了我内在的清明。

 

And that’s why we in our work, in our path,

我们之所以在工作、成长的路途中问

 

we say ok, how is the next step, the most important step,

“好吧,下一步是什么,最重要的一步是什么”

 

because it synchronizes me with life, it synchronizes me with the depths of life.

是因为“这一步”会让我与生命同步,与生命的深度同步。


So walking forever will sooner or later, when I know that I walk forever

因此,当我认识到生命是永恒的行走,

 

and I can deeply relax into life because I am not in a hurry.

我便可以于生命中深度地放松。


I am not in a hurry to arrive anywhere because there is no arriving.

我将不再急于去到任何其他地方,因为从来没有要抵达的彼岸。

 

The“arriving” to anywhere else is part of my finite nature, 

赶往他处的“抵达”是我自身局限性的一部分,

 

it’s part of my limited self.

是受限的自我的一部分

 

Because my limited self, if there is, maybe it’s going to arrive somewhere,

一旦认定有所谓的“自身的局限”,我便会假设有要抵达的彼岸,

 

because there is a limit to the path.

因为生命的路途之所以有限,是因为有要抵达(的终点)。

 

But actually if in the moment I start to touch the mortal aspects

然而,事实上如果在某个时刻我开始触碰到人终有一死的面向,

 

or the fact that one day I am going to die, in this form,

或是我将会如此这般死去的事实,

 

and that form is not anymore the limitation of my consciousness,

而这人的有局限的、终有一死的存在方式,将不再局限我的意识,

 

so more and more peace can come into my way of living.

越来越多的宁静平和便能进入我的生活之中。


END

 

托马斯 · 希伯尔

享誉世界的整合心理学新锐

德国内在科学研究院创始人

德、美、英高校博士生导师

全球公益组织"口袋项目"发起人

集体创伤&代际创伤疗愈先驱

托马斯·希伯尔,1971年生于奥地利,接受7年大学临床医学教育,却在毕业之际放弃报酬丰厚的医生职业生涯,开始长达4年的止语冥想。

然后投身内在科学研究,于2008年在德国成立了内在科学研究院。

他潜心研究《道德经》近20年,将传统文化智慧与现代心理学及内在科学研究相结合,进行大型团体治疗十多年,为二战后德国以色列的民族和解、世界和平做出重要贡献。

托马斯·希伯尔于2016年成立了全球公益组织“口袋项目”,关注集体创伤&代际创伤疗愈。




长按识别二维码,从此和心灵对话





一个安顿身心的觉知之所,一个创意生活方式的践行平台


    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存